Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
- Req_01: Microcontroller should be able to operate all the sensors and actuators(M01)
- Req_02: Surface of the Product should provide an accurate goods placing
- Req_03: The Product should avoid collisions.
- Req_04: The Product should be able to find the delivery goal point and wait there until a new delivery request is received.
- (R01) Developer : He should choose the components, write the software and assembly the end Product/Prototype.
- (R02) End User : End User can be Receiver or Sender of goods. He will request the service (Send or Receive).
- (M01)Interface and control of Sensors and Actuators.
- (M02)Assembly of the Product.
- (M03)Development of the functionality algorithm.
- (M04)Boot can deliver a good to a designated location.
(UC01) Sending an Object to the Receiver
Requirements and Milestones
f = functional, nf = not functional
- (Req_01, nf) : Microcontroller should be able to operate all the sensors and actuators(M01).
- (Req_02, f) : Surface of theProduct should provide an accurate goods placing
- (Req_03, f) : The Product should avoid collisions (M01, M03)
- (Req_04, f): The Product should be able to find the delivery goal point and wait there until a new delivery request is received(M03, M04).
Tests and Simulation
- Test Ultrasonic Sensor against a physical measurement.
- Test Color Sensor with different lights frames.
- Monitor the motors: direction speed per power consumed.
- Test the two TCRT5000 IR against a Line.
- On the assembly product, test again every single sensor/actuator.
- Test if Product can follow a Line.
- Test if Colors can be identified.
- Test if Product can make 90° rotations.
- Test if Product can detect obstacles.
- Test if a delivery service can be done without obstacles.
- Test if a delivery service can be done with obstacles.
- Change test scenario and test again.