Projekt template Embedded Systems WS2019/Initiale Anforderungen
< Projekt template Embedded Systems WS2019Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
- Req_01: Microcontroller should be able to operate all the sensors and actuators.
- Req_02: Surface of the Product should provide an accurate goods placing.
- Req_03: The Product should avoid collisions.
- Req_04: The Product should be able to find the delivery goal point and wait there until a new delivery request is received.
- (R01) Developer : He should choose the components, write the software and assembly the end Product/Prototype.
- (R02) End User : End User can be Receiver or Sender of goods. He will request the service (Send or Receive).
- (M01) Interface and control of Sensors and Actuators.
- (M02) Assembly of the Product.
- (M03) Development of the functionality algorithm.
- (M04) Boot can deliver a good to a designated location.
(UC01) Sending an Object to the Receiver
Requirements and Milestones
f = functional, nf = not functional
- (Req_01, nf) : Microcontroller should be able to operate all the sensors and actuators(M01)
- (Req_02, f) : Surface of theProduct should provide an accurate goods placing.
- (Req_03, f) : The Product should avoid collisions (M01, M03).
- Req_04, f): The Product should be able to find the delivery goal point and wait there until a new delivery request is received(M03, M04).
Tests and Simulation
- Ultrasonic: Read the Distant and check against a physical distant measure.
- Motors: Monitoring of direction and speed of rotation.
- Color Sensor: Check against the two color used with variation of the environment light.
- Reflective Optical Sensor: Check against a line by moving the two sensors to left and right of the line.
- Assembly and test again every single sensor/actuator.
- Software in Assembly Product and test scenario:
- Design the Matrix where the Product should work.
- Test if line can be followed.
- Test if Rotations are accurate.
- Test if Obstacle can be detected.
- Test if Colors can be detected.
- Test if a delivery without obstacles can be done.
- Test if a delivery with obstacles can be done.
- Change test scenario and repeat.